C# & ASP.NET Developer at InfoWARE Limited (Edo & Lagos)
IT and Telecoms
InfoWARE empowers decision-makers with real-time market data, a dynamic network of information, and powerful software to run your entire business. Software that supports life cycle management and strategic decision-making in more personal and proactive ways. We help make your business processes simpler and smarter.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C# & ASP.NET Developer
Locations: Edo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service?
- InfoWARE Limitedprovide itsclients with first rate business solutions andback it up with unequalled services and support.
- Over the years we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of developers.
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency and English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred. Minimum of 2nd Class Upper or Higher degree Required.
- Strong intellect is an absolute must to integrate and survive with our current team
- However, candidates with other B.Sc. but with strong coding skills can also apply
- Minimum of 1 year coding experience preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills. Published works is a major plus
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High proficiency coding in C#, .NET
- Native Android and iOS development experience a plus
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Candidates should provide evidence of coding proficiency by for example including links to code contributions on GitHub or apps they have published online or on the Google or IOS app stores
- Locations: Fully Remote, Lagos, or Benin City (accommodation will be provided to candidates situated or willing to locate to Benin City).
Why InfoWARE Limited:
- InfoWARE is the leading Investment banking software solutions provider in the Pan African region with customers in several countries spanning West and East Africa. Per NGX data, InfoWARE software processed 80% of the transactions of the top 10 brokers in the Nigeria capital market in 2021.
- We are building revolutionary investment and trading applications to connect retail and institutional investors to capital markets across Africa to create unprecedented wealth.
- We are looking for highly ambitious and creative developers to join us in the fulfilment of our mission; among others, to help build out our IDIA mobile and ERP platforms and help support other major FinTechs building on top of the InfoWARE platform services.
In Return, We Offer You
- An excellent remuneration package inclusive of Pension Fund, HMO
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development; We take training our team members very seriously
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
- Full or partial work remote options. You keep more of your pay from transportation costs and save yourself from transportation costs and save yourself from hours of traffic daily.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "C# & ASP.NET Developer" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed