Chief of Staff (Human Resources Director) at GText Homes
LAGOS , IKOYI ,
GText Homes is a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Staff (Human Resources Director)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Description
- Work collaboratively with executive management, line managers, HR team, and other stakeholders to build a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Provide tools and guidelines to support and implement policies and procedures, domestic and international employment agreements, development of HRIS, field office employee manuals, benefit summaries and compensation guidelines; Maintain a high-quality central HR function, including appropriate technology, systems and tools, including the use of metrics and people data to inform key decisions
- Manage the recruiting, selection process, and onboarding processes. Work with management and the HR team to ensure the selection of the right candidates for all positions.
- In consultation with the legal department, resolve complex employee relations issues (such as harassment and discrimination allegations) in a balanced, fair and objective manner, using appropriate counseling, investigative, intervention and mediation techniques.
- Lead development and execution of employee engagement and retention strategies, plans, and initiatives including the design and implementation of training, mentoring and professional development and succession plans;
- Manage the performance management process and facilitate improvement of performance management systems and training for domestic and international staff;
- Manage compensation and benefits administration.
- Oversee change and process management.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree
- Human Resources professional with 10+ years of progressive human resources/organization development experience;
- Experience in domestic and international recruiting and HR operations.
- Deep and broad understanding of employment law, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, and benefits;
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and collaboratively about staff development and training;
- Experience selecting, implementing and institutionalizing HR IT systems;
- Previous management experience required; At least 5 years preferred;
- Ability to influence and build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative working relationships;
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, complex, decentralized and geographically diverse organizational structure;
- Ability to determine and ensure compliance with all company policies and regulations.
- Superior communications skills, oral and written;
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills as well as strong organizational skills and initiative;
- Exposure to interviewing techniques, knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment;
- Proficient computer skills – especially Microsoft Suite of applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and HRIS/HRM systems;
- Fluency in English required.
- The candidate must reside around Ikoyi or its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed