GText Homes is a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brands Communications and Public Relations Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Serves as company brand ambassador and corporate communication manager
- Manages the administration of the company s website ensuring correctness and brand consistency of information thereon
- Responds to enquiries and attends to press releases
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value
- Develops, organizes and manages company events including periodic employee bonding programmes
- Translate company business objectives into creative and executable corporate communications strategies and programs.
- Demonstrate strong judgment in understanding key trends and news elements to develop a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
Job Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences / Sciences / Arts / Law from a reputable and accredited University.
- Minimum of 4 years in similar roles
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Leadership skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good networking skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Associated Press style guide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed