Team Lead - Institutional Sales at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
LAGOS , IKOYI ,
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited, a management consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead - Institutional Sales
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder is required to provide lead and contribute to the identification & evaluation of institutions in target market, as well as, managing assets for institutional investors.
- The role holder is expected to have worked within the capital market space.
- Ensure new products development to meet target market needs.
- Follow up of potential institutional sales leads through market research.
- Manage business relationship with existing and potential customers to ensure market growth.
- Clearly communicate the features and benefits of the Company’s products, services and platform offering to attract and retain assets.
- Minimum sales targets and activity metrics to be met which will be consistent with the Company’s Strategic Objective for the Financial Year.
- Understands the features and benefits of the Company’s products, services and platform offering.
- Applies knowledge and expertise to develop new business and expands existing relationships.
- Contribute to the formulation and monitoring of the unit’s market penetration strategies and customer relationship plans to increase market share.
- Effectively apply selling techniques to increase net new assets.
- Meets prospecting objectives of call activity, quarterly meetings, internal referrals and Single Sales Objective requirements.
- Prepare regular reports/updates for the Group Head of Sales’s attention.
- Regular update of database of client information, requirement, goals and progress report.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the Group Head of Sales.
Experience & Qualification
- 7 years post-NYSC qualification experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, or Business- related discipline.
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- Experience working with HNIs
- Local & Global financial markets/industry awareness.
- Business Acumen
- Customer Relationship Management
- Knowledge of Products & Services
- Selling of Products & Services
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strategic Perspective
- Oral & Written Communication
- Good Presentation Skill
- Organizing & Time Management skill
N200,000 - N400,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed