Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Payroll Analyst to oversee the way we compensate employees and ensure all payments are accurate and on time.
- Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies
- Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits, and garnishments
- Analyze compensation-related data including wages and bonuses
- Oversee payroll transactions (e.g. via e-banking)
- Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
- Process benefit costs, like insurance fees and sick leaves
- Design, document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
- Manage payment calendars for the fiscal year
- Report to management on payroll issues and changes
- Answer employees’ questions about salaries and tax
- Stay up-to-date on state and federal payroll and tax laws
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Accounting or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Analyst, Payroll Coordinator, or similar role.
- Deep knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations.
- Hands-on experience with payroll software.
- Familiarity with using Excel and spreadsheets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed