Auditor at Value Edge Management Services Limited
EDO , BENIN ,
Value Edge Management Services Limited - We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for Auditor to reconcile all accounts, processes invoices oversee financial records for organizations, and ensure that assets are secured through appropriate control measures and financial records meet all legal standards for accuracy.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments
- Creating invoices, bills, and checks for vendors, employees, and contractors
- Managing and updating all official documentation about the role
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document the process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality a, and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Requirements and Skills
- B.S Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 7 years work experience
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office tools, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed