GDM Group strives to achieve this through the combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants with over 400 years of combined commercial experience. We offer from one-off sales of marketing projects to end management of commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Graduate Trainee
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative services for the department (i.e., data entry, faxing, filing, mailing, phone coverage, photocopying, scanning and other general office tasks)
- Daily HR support to the Business that e.g. integration of new employees, designing and maintaining HR policies, handling employee relations issues
- Keeps abreast of Document retention requirements
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- The ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner
- An interest in working with people
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and exiting employees
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or related field
- 0 - 1 year work experience.
- A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of Administrative duties.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants must reside in Gbagada and its environments.
- Male Applicant for Gender Balance.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed