GABI is a management consultancy that believes in the power of learning to guide decisions, spearhead innovation, and create lasting change. We are dedicated to helping organizations and individuals grow and achieve their true potential. Our core curriculum, learning aids and intensive approach mean our clients, which include college aspirants, new job seekers and seasoned professionals, are better able to compete and succeed in today's evolving business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Trainee
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Our team is looking for a talented Corporate Finance Trainee to join the company. This position is great for young professionals looking to bolster their resumes in finance and accounting careers.
- Creative problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team leader with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite & Zoom
- Willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to overcome challenges.
- Conversational English – this is the main language of our company.
What Do We Offer?
- Working on corporate projects and tasks
- Close supervision and guidance from a trained coach
- Lectures are given by seasoned experts
- Having your work critiqued, evaluated, and corrected
- Two to three working hours per day, flexible!
- Priority to be selected for a full-time, part-time, or contracted position at GABI or the companies we consult with
- GABI's Business Traineeship Certificate & Letter of Recommendation.
- A strong network of business professionals and alumni to connect with.
- Professional projects experience to put on your CV.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: At GABI, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed