Volunteers (Graphic Design) at Elite Star Foundation
Elite Star Foundation is a child-centered non-profit organization established in 2021 in Nigeria to promote and protect the rights and well-being of every child in society. The Elite Star Foundation is working towards creating a safe and happy childhood for every Nigerian child, a childhood free from all forms of abuse and neglect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer (Graphic Design)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- To increase the awareness of our organisation we are looking for an experienced graphic designer to work with us.
- Help us engage our audiences by creating compelling digital assets for us to use across our website and social media.
- With your help, we will be able to raise awareness on our mission.
What difference will you make?:
- Your creative output will shape how we present ourselves to users and funders.
- With your help we will be able to continue to empower young people to be the best version of themselves.
What will you be doing?:
We would like the graphic designer to create/design:
- Promotional brochures
- Image templates for sharing content on social media
- Infographics: transforming our content into impact visuals
- Web-ready images for us to use on our website and social media
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant qualification with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
What's in it for the volunteer?
- Free access to a 24/7 well-being helpline
- The opportunity to use your skills and experience to help a not-for-profit develop
- An opportunity to gain new skills
- Great experience to put on your CV
- Flexible volunteer hours that fit around you
- Being part of an organization with like-minded people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed