SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Site Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Promote and apply QHSSE rules and procedures.
- Manage his team as he is the Spie focal point on site.
- Distribute the daily activities to the supervisors as prepared by the planning team.
- Coordinate the maintenance and inspection operations.
- Check and validate technical reports.
- Inform the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance and inspections operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered.
- Ensure the appropriateness of the procedures and tools employed by his crews.
- Have a strategic view of the activity executed on site by analyzing CMMS data.
- Keep an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines and shutdowns.
- Maintain a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plan.
- Organize the rotation schedules of his teams.
- Identify the training and material needs.
- Coordinate the OJT on site for purpose of competencies development and nationalization plan.
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of operation and maintenance on power generating facilities,
- A knowledge of the principles related to the operation processes of gas powered turbine
- Ability to lead and motivate multinational teams
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on power generating turbine installations
- He must have a proven sense of responsibility and a talent for management.
- He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
- He must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
- A natural, flexible authority is essential.
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and being immersed in international culture.
Minimum level of experience required:
- Electrical Rehabilitation.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed