Head, HR Outsourcing at Lington and Bernie Consulting Limited
LAGOS , IKOYI ,
Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR Outsourcing
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for candidates that have previous experience in HR Outsourcing, who can Lead and highly experienced in HR operations.
- Candidates will come from a corporate business, have excellent people management skills, be able to work with SLAs, manage and prioritize several tasks at any one time and have excellent people skills.
- Provide a comprehensive HR administrative and advisory service for all employees in the organization.
- Manage caseload, prioritize and allocate cases within the team
- Bidding and closing out new accounts
- Suggest and implement process improvements that will contribute to more efficient working practices - be a Subject Matter expert for all operational aspects of HR processes
- Provide reports on KPI's and SLA's as required.
- Manage or escalate complaints as appropriate.
- Liaise effectively with all areas of the HR function - be a key bridge of effective interaction and connectivity
- Manage the relationship and payment with outsourcing key suppliers
- Support the review and approval of payment to suppliers
- Manage outsourcing team within the allocated budget
- Be involved in any cross-functional or HR projects as necessary
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with at least 7 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate must haveworked in an outsourcing company before, but other relevant operational experience will be considered.
- Track record of working in a customer-focused environment where the emphasis is on SLA's and continuous improvement.
- Experience in coaching and developing people and ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Track record of delivering process improvement
- Professional Services background desirable
- Good interpersonal skills - personable and professional. Be a great ambassador for HR
- Excellent level of IT skills in particular Excel (e.g. v look-ups/pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, HR Database)
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Proven organization skills with the ability to prioritize in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong relationship-building skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed