StreSERT Services Limited
₦60,000 - 100,000
StreSERT Services Limited - We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job Location: Ikeja
- The candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality first line medical care to staff in the company clinic.
- Coordinate the health and safety of workers in the factory.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
- Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, the company nurse interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests.
- While complying with laws and regulations, the company nurse investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers.
- Additional job duties can includes managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
- Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
- Must possess the good qualities of a nurse
- Good communication
- Computer literate
- Preferably female.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Maximum of 30 years of age.
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using the job title as subject of the mail. Only experienced and qualified nurse will be shortlisted and invited for interviews.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed