MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED - Our client, a multinational Oil, and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign of Works (CoW) Planner
• Resident with standard working hours, 5 days a week.
• Opportunity for Onsite visits during the actual campaign of works execution.
• Location, Port Harcourt Office, Nigeria.
Ensure that planning procedures and work management systems are adhered to by the team and that
campaign of works (CoW) projects are executed within the expected timeframe and resource
The CoW planner shall efficiently manage the interface with various campaign stakeholders, during
preparation, execution and close out phases, in particular for the following works:
• Major Maintenance: Rotating machine preventive maintenance, maintenance repairs, etc
• Fabric maintenance: Coating and painting repairs of site production facilities, etc.
• Inspection: Field operations inspection activities.
• Construction: Replacement of corroded lines, miscellaneous modifications, project construction
• Projects: Tie-in, installations, pre-commissioning works, etc.
The campaign of works planner is responsible for the development, issuance, and management of all
CoW integrated planning at a reasonable time.
Services to be performed shall include the following, but without limitation:
Conduct core campaign of works preparation activities by supporting the campaign of works team through the
• Material procurement
• Resources mobilisation
• Cost follow-up
• Updated planning
• Regular liaisons with ALL departments through regular meetings.
• Ensuring proper certifications/authorizations from proper authorities.
• Valuation of the estimated duration, and estimated costs.
• Valuation with other departments and integrated operations planners for estimation and management
• Work orders & Notification creation follow-up in SAP.
• Logistics arrangement for CoW of works mobilization.
• Site visits and all CoW readiness/preparation activities.
Conduct core campaign of works planning activities through the following.
• Perform core integrated planning of campaign of works activities (High & detailed plan development,
tracking / real-time updates during execution and close out).
• Collect schedules from different stakeholders (ECP, Site production, etc) for the production of integrated
• Development of high-level and detailed plans and schedules relating to fabric maintenance, modifications, and project activities.
• Provide project planning services in support of the Campaign Coordinator as may be required.
• Produce 5 weeks look ahead, 4 months, and 12 months project plans to allow effective integration with
• Produce Macro planning, Planning POB level 1 & detail planning by shifts if required.
• Ensure production and co-activities constraints are properly captured in all produced planning.
• From the plans produced, develop Personnel on Board histograms to allow project logistics to be managed
• Development and implementation of progress monitoring reports and data gathering systems to ensure
progress is monitored, compared to baseline plans and budgets, and reported effectively to project
• Highlight shortfalls in progress and potential threats to CoW project objectives.
• Provide assistance to ensure that Campaign of works activities are appropriately prioritized and planned
• Support the Company position at Contractor premises, sites, and on vessels if appropriate, during site
construction, when required.
• Timely report of any potential problems during CoW preparation & execution in a proactive manner
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with site and office personnel through effective
communication and by making regular visits to site installations.
• Track and propose mitigation measures on issues that can impact CoW preparation (procurement,
modification requests process, site accommodation, personnel transfer /supply boat availability, etc).
• Perform real time update/tracking of CoW activities during execution (This should show progress deviation,
budgeted and achieved POB/ Man-hours / PTW, etc).
• Timely daily reports preparation and distribution during CoW execution.
• Provide data and play an active role in the preparation of REX and close out reports at the end of every CoW
• Degree in Engineering, Management, or similar discipline.
• 5-10 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry, in production, operations, or project management.
• Excellent experience with Primavera planning software is a must and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word,
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with high workload in a continuously changing and
• Proven capability of understanding and solving typical planning/scheduling and reporting system
• Proven experience in planning multi-discipline projects.
• Ability to plan and prioritize work scopes in line with Asset objectives and operational constraints
• Good knowledge of a production plant, equipment, and maintenance systems.
• Good understanding of workforce efficiency in terms of productivity, non-productive time, and indirect
• Knowledge of Company metier technical rules and of the international standards.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com