Recruitment Marketing Manager at Tek Experts
LAGOS , VICTORIA ISLAND ,
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 6992
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Work Location Type: WFH optional
- We’re seeking a creative and energetic Marcomms professional to join our team as Recruitment Marketing Manager for Nigeria and Rwanda.
- In this role, you will execute the global employer branding and recruitment marketing strategy to promote Tek Experts as a great place to work in Africa.
- You’ll bring global strategies to life by creating and executing multi-channel campaigns that engage candidates at multiple touchpoints throughout the candidate journey.
- The Marketing Coordinator for Rwanda will report into this role, and this role reports directly to the Director, Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing for Tek Experts.
Driving Exceptional Outcomes with Purpose Built Solutions:
- We are a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients.
- We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed.
- Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive.
- If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you're the fit we're looking for.
- Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
- Localize & execute the global employer brand strategy to grow the business and support local recruitment needs.
- Partner with local Talent Acquisition team to identify and define target profiles and the most impactful channels to reach them. Maintain and oversee a marketing toolkit for local talent recruiters to use in their role.
- Plan, coordinate and execute recruitment marketing campaigns across multi-channel paid media and owned channels to drive awareness and consideration for potential candidates to apply for roles.
- Identify and drive partnership opportunities that could support hiring objectives across the region, e.g., associations, business organizations, NGOs, etc.
- Own the delivery timeline of each campaign and report accurately and proactively on campaign deployment and status.
- Own local social media content creation.
- Maintain and oversee a marketing toolkit for local talent recruiters to use in their role.
- Analyze campaign results and market benchmarks to articulate key insights and conclusions into written narrative that drives business decisions and improvements.
- A Degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent professional experience
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience in recruitment marketing, talent marketing, HR marketing or talent acquisition is an advantage.
What We Offer You
- Personal and professional growth in a global company
- Annual salary review and quarterly paid bonus based on performance
- Diverse global team of supportive and passionate colleagues
- Globally competitive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) package
- Subsidized transportation package (bus service)
- 13th-month pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed