Mikosoft Solutions is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website / Social Media Administrator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- The Web Content Administrator will be responsible for various aspects of website content for established websites.
- He / she will aid in the design, development, maintenance, collection, and coordination of new website content.
- He / she will be building website pages, manipulating images, and maintaining content while ensuring that approvals and postings are completed within deadlines.
- He/she will be required to format raw content materials into website-ready content, including some design and basic copy editing of text.
- The Web Content Administrator will have creative input for website structure, design, and overall functionality.
- Work will be in conjunction with the marketing team and outside webmaster.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Expand company outreach and promote the website via mobile marketing, social media, and regular distribution of e-mail alerts.
- Prepare images for web publishing.
- Update and maintain sites and correct errors.
- Generate ideas for marketing the site and expand its reach to as wide an audience as possible.
- Increase traffic to the site and gain a higher profile.
- Aid in creating new website design and layout.
- Work with Web team and Marketing department to gather content for the website - images, texts, etc.
- Research and work with Web team and Marketing department on expanding and developing content and new features for the website.
- Developing and sending e-marketing campaigns.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years work experience
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of content management systems like WordPress and Joomla
- Strong writing skills are required.
- The ability to assist with general technical support within the department is also required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed