Value Edge Management Service Limited - Our client, a Healthcare Services Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for patient check-in.
- Routes patients immediately to the resident consultant and follow up on payments.
- Greet patients and guests, and respond to questions or requests.
- Responsible for all front desk operations.
Responsible for backup Registration as needed.
- Collection of patient information for system entry and encounter forms.
- Ensures that all telephone calls are answered promptly and routes all incoming phone calls.
Schedules appointments and follow-up appointments, orders tests, and coordinates referrals according to specified guidelines.
- As the cashier, request payment of all current and previous amounts due at the time of service.
- Posts payments received at time of service and balances personal batch at the end of the day.
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals, and NQF Safe Practices
Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.
- ND / HND / B.Sc or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed