Aku is a digital bank licensed by the CBN to offer easy payment, and simple banking for everyone. Send/receive money and pay bills via USSD, app, cards. We are on a mission to help africans get paid and grow.We leverage the power of tech to drive financial inclusion - one mobile device at a time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building and scaling the foundations for production engineering, developer operations, and deployments.
- You will be responsible for keeping the ship sailing smoothly, and your creations will serve as the bedrock for products serving millions of users.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about designing and developing tools for a fully automated, cloud-ready, highly resilient, and monitored environment.
- Maintain and automate our production environments, including AWS infrastructure planning, scaling, monitoring, and security.
- Architect modern web, microservices, and cloud-native distributed systems based on containers, Kubernetes.
- Architect, design, and automate cloud-native CI/CD workflows and tools, using Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, or similar tools.
- Work in cross-functional teams, delivering new features while maintaining existing systems.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience in production applications and systems support. Strong experience with Cloud Native technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience in building pipelines and CI/CD workflows using tools like Jenkins,
- Experience with cloud platforms – AWS, GCP
- Solid knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Experience with infrastructure as code, containerization, virtualization, and configuration management
- Monitoring application and Platform performance
- Experience with collaboration in an international agile team
- Experience with Database Administration (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis).
- Experience with end-to-end software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Strong background in cloud and application security.
- Experience in managing servers in Virtual Environment (AWS EC2, GCP VM), Remote management via SSH
- Install and configure software packages via RPM and source code
- Solid experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Jenkins)
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g.: ECRs, S3, Code Build)
- Working experience with containers Docker and Kubernetes.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Health Insurance
- Team building events
- Paid Leave Days.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply