Reporting Accountant at Rehoboth Recruiters
Rehoboth Recruiters is a full-circle human resources partner for the hospitality industry. We provide well-needed expertise in manpower management and development for the hospitality industry across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporting Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for aReporting Accountantto manage all our client’s financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Reporting Accountant responsibilities include initiating and posting accurate transactions into SAGE 300 daily, preparing monthly reports to the Finance Manager, understanding foreign exchange management, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
The Ideal Candidate:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Work experience as a Reporting Accountant with 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Possess work knowledge of IFRS
- Proficient in Accountancy, achieved through experience
- Have strong numerical Skills
- Have strong Communication Skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have a working knowledge of the SAGE Accounting Application
- Must have strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Have practical time management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage confidential information
- Be able to work at optimum speed
- Ability to liaise across Units/Departments
- Be intensely proficient in Excel
- Understand Month End Competencies.
- Have hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Must have ACA/ACCA
- Have advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Must have experience with general ledger functions
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Previous experience in a Sports betting industry is an added advantage.
- N200,000 - N250,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply