Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer / Marketer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Officer will assist in the planning, growth and development of the company business through proactive marketing of the company products and converting leads to clients while maintaining a good online presence of the company.
- Drive the sales and marketing of the company to ensure that the yearly budget is met.
- Rigorously market all our services on all social media platform.
- Generate actionable leads in support of the company’s sales effort.
- Ensure that at least, 9 companies are signed on our training courses and background checks and security consulting services quarterly.
- Make follow up calls to companies in receipt of our proposal within one week of their receipt of our proposal.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, media stations etc.)
- Schedules and attend meetings with prospective clients.
- Answers questions from clients.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
- Create a plan for gaining customers and retaining them.
- Analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound digital marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Be a graduate of a reputable institution.
- Have completed NYSC.
- Have minimum of 5 years marketing experience in service based organization/consulting firm.
- Must reside with Lekki-Awoyaya axis.
- Marketing and Brand development.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office packages especially, CorelDraw.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Business Writing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply