Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- IT Technical Assistant monitors and maintain the computer systems and networks of the Organisation.
- He is responsible for the installation and configuration of computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Perform diagnosis and resolution of network problems.
- Perform diagnosis and resolution of email and internet problems.
- Verify functionality of software and hardware components.
- Assist staff with installation, and configuration for the usability of system hardware and software.
- Perform server management tasks towards ensuring the smooth functioning of both online and offline servers of the company.
- Ensure proper technical support is available for all staff so as to allow for the smooth running of office activities and operations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply