Business Development & Sales Professional (Security Technology Sector) at Enroyale Consulting
Enroyale Consulting - Our client in the Security technology industry, is into the business of security technology installation and management. Some of the items they deal with include; CCTVs and other surveillance tools, Biometric Doors and Body scanners, etc.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Sales Professional
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behaviour.
- Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Generating leads and converting them into customers while exceeding the sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients and helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 5 - 10 years of work experience.
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV accompanied with a Cover Letter telling us about their experience in the industry and sales achievement as a Sales Professional to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates who do not receive an invitation for an interview at least two weeks after the expiration of the advertorial should not expect a response for this role.
- CV are kept on our database so, in the event of other related opportunities, you may be considered.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed