Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Furniture Industry urgently requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new and fresh strategies to respond to high-volume client concerns and meet budget guidelines.
- Analyze market needs, develop account strategies and convey to chief responsible personnel.
- Propose new products to clients using entire data sources to prepare and conduct optimum presentations.
- Identify account distribution and resolve void issues.
- Promote price point integrity and involve with retail level -parity at Headquarter.
- Contribute in proper product quantity enabling client to retail profitably.
- Increase accounts revenue and identify fresh business opportunities adhering to given budget structure.
- Recommend main lifestyles and SKU’s through presentations before clients.
- Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business.
- Interact regularly with top ten accounts related to weekly selling, deliveries and stock availability.
- Develop relations between company and client following details to ensure quick response to identified problems.
- Recommend management routinely of tribulations and opportunities trying to resolve issues and improve growth prospects.
- Maintain steady in-store visitation frequency to ensure implementation of brand presence.
- Plan steadily and arrange work efficiently.
- Schedule advance working appointments and respond promptly.
- HND/B.Sc in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant subjects
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar position.
- The ideal candidate must be relationship savvy, results-oriented with good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed