Capital Luxury is a holding company with many subsidiaries in Real Estate, Automobiles, Logistics, Transit, and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / HR Executive
Locations: Uyo - Akwa Ibom and Lagos
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, human resource policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed