Customer Service Agent at Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited
LAGOS , IKEJA ,
Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is an innovative Online based organization in the business of giving out Loans and Credit facilities to deserving applicants that meet the requirements for such loans via our Applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Oregun / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an outgoing, organized, and friendly Customer Service Agent to join our growing team and provide top-notch service to our customers over the phone, in person, and using written communications.
- In this role, you will interact directly with our customers to answer questions, solve problems, provide education, and maintain our company’s reputation for high-quality service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services in order to provide adequate education to customers
- Provide information and instructions about relevant products and services
- Make product and service suggestions to meet the customer’s specific needs
- Obtain necessary information from customers to adequately follow up
- Document important customer information for future reference
- Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share with appropriate departments and team members
- Generate interest in new products or services and connect customers with salespeople when required
- Foster and maintain relationships with customers to improve our retention rate
- Field incoming phone calls and respond to phone messages from customers
- Promptly respond to customer questions submitted via email or our website
- Answer customer questions and provide information to resolve any issues
- Process orders and returns
- Attend all required customer service-related meetings.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ of experience in a customer service-related role
- Positive, service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once.
N40,000 - N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed