Interns at Family Health International (FHI 360)
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Job Requisition ID: 2022201425
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Report to: Senior Human Resources Officer
- Under the supervision of the Snr HRO, provide operational support to implement an effective functional Human Resources (HR) processes in team functional areas, including recruitment, administration, and employee relations.
Essential Job Functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- File all documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files daily
- Assist in the scheduling of interviews – set up interview calendar and share with interview panelists.
- Print, package, and file new hire documentations.
- Manage all subject matter and personnel physical files and ensure systematic filing of documents.
- Support in drafting potential hire reference letters to referees and collate reports for candidate’s personnel files.
- Print I D card for staff and process review through the SHRO before distribution or dispatch.
- Assist in preparing staff introductory letters
- Follow up with processing of travel, accommodation, per diem and transportation advances for new hires with finance focal person.
- Assist in filing and tracking of purchase and staffing requisitions.
- Perform other duties as they are identified and assigned.
Mininmum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business/Public Administration or related field with at least a year experience in the areas outlined.
- Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a good interpersonal relationship and able to use internet and emails.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Computer literate and proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, graphics design and power point.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to travel in Nigeria minimum of 25%.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed