Coloured Spaces Limited is an indigenous brand support company based in Ikeja Lagos that has been delivering world-class quality service in the area of visibility, merchandising, and gift items for over 10 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly creative graphic, product and packaging designer who can interpret or convert conceptual ideas and physical items into creative visual representations to join our existing creative team.
- Our ideal candidate must have expert knowledge of various design software and be skilled in every step of the design process from concept to the final delivery.
- The successful candidate must have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project and client requirement.
- Other tasks may include the selection of photos and typefaces, developing layouts, and designing logos, products and other creative tasks; actively involved in the digital & social media marketing activities.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices
- Using design software, that will combine images, illustrations, and text to bring an idea to life and also retouch and manipulate images when required
- Select colours, images, typography and layout for communication materials
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Review designs for errors before they are printed, published or produced
- Produce drafts for client review and make revisions based on feedback received
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the sales team, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects with high quality within design specifications and project timeframe
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- Other responsibilities include: Creative/ Art Director; Brand Identity Developer; Visual Image Manipulations; Logo Designer; Package Designer
Key Attributes / Qualifications of Ideal Candidate
- A Degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications or related field will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic/product design, and image manipulation/editing with a creative or marketing agency
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, Packaging and the digital marketing
- Knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Digital Literacy
- Good reporting skills; Strong analytical skills
- Pleasant personality, smart, intelligent with an eye for details
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be well organized.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply