Administrative Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
LAGOS , IKEJA ,
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Location: Oregun, Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Human Resources
- Administrative tasks are duties completed by administrative executive assistants.
- These tasks vary widely but often include duties such as answering and directing phone calls, filing information, and managing office supply needs.
- Below are the categories of duties expected from the Administrative Executive Assistant.
- Administrative executives must have strong communication skills to complete their job duties in an effective manner.
- From answering the phones to writing emails to interacting with employees and managers, the executives should be able to relay information clearly and concisely to others.
Duties related to communication:
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Taking phone messages from clients
- Sending emails to clients
- Forwarding emails from clients to the appropriate recipient
- Handling client concerns and complaints
- Business correspondence
- Completing customer service tasks such as placing orders for customers and explaining products and services
- Writing in shorthand
- Communicating with upper management
- Communicating with other employees
Scheduling is another component of an administrative executive work duties. The following are the scheduling tasks an administrative employee is required to handle:
- Coordinating events, such as planning office parties or client dinners
- Booking travel itineraries for management
- Scheduling conference or meeting rooms for in-office meeting
- Organization is a primary factor in many administrative executive’s daily duties.
- These professionals must be able to successfully handle various appointments, calendars, meetings, and other events in an effective manner to ensure the office continues to run efficiently.
Common administrative duties that fall under the category of organization include:
- Maintaining calendars for executives and upper management
- Sorting through and delivering mail to the appropriate recipients in the office
- Taking regular inventory of office supplies
- Organizing office files in a way that can be easily accessed and understood by employees
- Filing various documents both on the computer and in filing cabinets
Computer / Technology:
- Most administrative executives will regularly use a computer and various types of technology and software to complete their duties.
- You also need to know how to use several types of office equipment like printer and fax machines.
Here are several administrative duties related to computers and technology:
- Using programs from the Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word and PowerPoint
- Maintaining office equipment including scanners, fax machines, printers, and telephones
- Ordering office supplies when the inventory is running low
- Performing research online
- Using billing and time software to input information for clients and/or employees
- Dictating meeting notes
- Preparing for online conferences using video conference software
- Transcribing various forms of information and storing it in a computer-based file
- Managing office documentation using computer-based documentation software.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with 3 - 4 years work experience.
N80,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed