HRLeverage Africa Limited - Our client is a licensed technology-enabled financial service provider that is unlocking access to credit and driving insurance penetration in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head of Finance
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should have worked in a financial institution (Bank, Finance House, or Microfinance) in such capacity and must be conversant with CBN regulations and other relevant authorities in terms of regulatory compliance requirements.
- The ideal candidate should have experience developing finance strategies for growth, treasury management, and business forecasting.
- Essentially maintaining the company’s financial health and contributing to the overall performance/profitability with a focus on maximizing value for the business.
- Responsible for timely, accurate, and appropriate financial statements and reports for all stakeholders (internal/external) in accordance with IFRS.
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation for all financial transactions.
- Manage the company’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Handle the acquisition of capital assets and ensure they are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit exercise and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Formulate policies for budget and forecast preparation; assist other departments in budget creation; prepare the annual company budget, and monitor and report on variances.
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant educational experience.
- Master or relevant certification (e.g. ICAN/CIMA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ current experience in a finance management Role with experience leading a team.
- Relevant knowledge of core banking applications such as Bank one ERP, etc, and intermediate/advanced proficiency level with MS Excel and other MS office suites.
- Able to prepare financial statements from the ground up and robust understanding in order for management to present a true and objective view of the company’s performance.
- Potentially focused on FS, Treasury, and cash management processes.
- Ability to raise local debt-equity, and entrench a fully efficient finance function that provides sound fiscal strategy, policies, planning, and processes.
- Experience in process and procedure mapping and structuring, documentation to ensure delegation of authority requirements is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply