Mary Rose School, a Private Secondary School, aims at encouraging the students to work hard and to enjoy reading, not only to succeed but to discover the satisfaction that rewards sustained effort. Emphasis is placed on excellence and endeavor in academic work, leisure, sporting activities, and service to the community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diction / Speech Instructor
Location: Apapa Road, Ebute Metta (West), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Industry: Private Secondary School
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Minimum of B.Ed (PGDE or Master's Degree in Education will be an added advantage) with TRCN certificate.
- 3-5 years of experience as a diction teacher.
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- proficient in the use of computer
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates Must reside within Ebute Metta (West) and its environs.
Login And Apply