Mary Rose School aims at encouraging the students to work hard and to enjoy reading, not only to succeed but to discover the satisfaction that rewards sustained effort. Emphasis is placed on excellence and endeavor in academic work, leisure, sporting activities, and service to the community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Economics Teacher
Location: Apapa Road, Ebute Metta (West), Lagos
Industry: Private Secondary School
Employment Type: Full time / Permanent
- Preparing material for presentations
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities, and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in
- Assigning work, correcting, and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, and behavior of one’s students
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports, and references relating to individual students or groups of students
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance
- Record keeping student activities in accordance with laws and school policies
- Enforcing rules and disciplinary action.
- Takes precautions to protect records, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Assumes responsibility for supervising students in out-of-class settings
- Demonstrates appropriate personal contact while in performance of school duties
- Assumes a role in meeting the school’s student achievement goals, including academic gains of students assigned to the teacher
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent
- B.Ed. / B.Sc. / HND in related courses
- State-specific teacher certification
- MSc. MBA will be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must reside within Ebute Metta (west) and its environs.
Login And Apply