OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead - Growth (User Acquisition)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Lead - Growth (User Acquisition) will be saddled with the responsibility of fuelling growth within our top business customers through high-touch customizable campaigns
- Lead performance marketing strategy by benchmark competitions strategy.
- Drive and lead a team of offline growth specialist and spearhead the acquisition and adoption strategy for our products ( cards ).
- Design and implement growth (acquisition + retention) metrics and reporting and interpret data for actionable insights.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns; and retention strategies this includes giveaway campaigns, video campaigns, referral campaigns etc.
- Person will be responsible for Corporate Partnerships, Merchant Acquisition from Corporate and Merchant deals in Nigeria and Globally.
- Oversee research and market intelligence for new markets, business opportunities and threats.
- Periodic data reporting and analysis using business intelligence tools, to extract meaningful insights and make business decisions.
- Provide insights/ forecast to customers behavior and trend, by analyzing data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback.
- Reporting trends and providing recommendations which would create positive results for the Sales team.
- Create easily understandable visualization dashboards to enable the Sales team managers to make informed business decisions.
- Experience working on strategic leadership with proven experience leading successful teams
- Issue prevention and resolution with other departments to ensure optimum performance for the sales team and product.
- Implement a framework for prioritizing growth-specific product improvements needs.
- Minimum B.SC in a reputable institution.
- At least 7 years of experience working in a Growth and Strategy capacity with minimum 3 years in the managerial level with a track record of delivering success (ideally for a FINTECH, or Digital Bank)
- Business Development / Sales Experience is needed
- Good analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply