Nursery Class Teacher at an International School - You Centred Consulting
Education and Training
You Centred Consulting - Our client, an International School in the education sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: Nursery Class Teacher
Location: Ikeja, GRA
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Start Date: September 2022
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans per curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, toilet breaks, lunch time and rest time for students.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or related discipline
- 2-4 years in the teaching or Educational Administration
- Teacher's license holder is essential
- Montessori Experience is very key
- Some types of Administrator certification
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
N70,000 - N80,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply