Maintenance Planner at Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time - Associate
About the job
- To ensure there is full compliance with rules and procedures for technical operations in achieving cost effective targets.
- To ensure a reliable maintenance plan is made available for all equipment at the right time
- Provide yearly maintenance plan for all equipment and drive update of maintenance system on the ERP
- Track maintenance completion rate versus schedule and document
- Update maintenance record on MaMa and share compliance
- Track OEE effectiveness and share daily OEE update in the morning
- Track equipment spares out of stock and work with storeroom supervisor to manage re-ordering of spares
- Review existing maintenance plan to accommodate new technology upgrade
- Support localization of spares and track cost benefit
- Participate in plant upgrade and track results
- Track, document and report all maintenance reports i.e 5S, Machine status, OEE tracker on daily basis
- Track and trend maintenance cost per machine on monthly basis
- Track and trend maintenance cost due to breakdown of equipment
- Drive asset verification exercise
- Participate in all overhaul exercise and report compliance promptly
- Participate in Equipment risk assessment to identify hazard and mitigation plans
- Support plan maintenance activities by sorting and providing spares before and during maintenance
- Drive asset count and verification exercise across the site.
- Drive and support preventive maintenance audit of assets across the site.
- Update maintenance record to capture new improvement .
- Makes safety procedures, including lock out/ tag out procedures available to employees
- Ensure implementation of all maintenance activities across the factories, and ensure proper documentation of all activities in their respective logbook.
- Identify specific safety issues about the technical activities and equipment.
- Carry out audit checks after maintenance job is done to confirm quality of execution according to standards.
- To make recommendations on continuous improvement in technical operations.
- To compile reliable technical data for engineering report analysis.
- Carry out any assigned Food Safety jobs by the head of department.
- Responsible for equipment and repair part data entry and report management.
- Ensures that all work orders and management log items are closed when work is finished.
- Make operating and maintenance manuals available, and update maintenance checklist/PPM for improvement when required.
- Attend any meetings as scheduled and track maintenance related benefits to update checklists.
- Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department/ food safety team leader.
- At least an OND in all engineering disciplines
- 3 years relevant work experience in a standard manufacturing environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of plant management
- Documentation and Reporting skill
- Technical procedure compliance
- Regular Auditing of the processes.
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- Team Player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply