Construction Superintendent III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling the day-to-day field operations for the assigned crafts and subcontractors.
- A typical scope of responsibility would be Field Superintendent or Area Superintendent.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Superintendent will:
- Assist in preparation and review for submittals, RFIs and RFCs and make recommendations regarding suitability
- Review contractor health and safety plans, traffic control and erosion control measures on projects
- Verify quantities for payment
- Identify non-conformance issues with construction work and help develop potential resolution of non-conformance issues
- May serve as the lead Company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead typically does not reside
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors.
- Experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project
- Familiar with Construction Materials Testing procedures and ASTM standards
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a desire to provide excellent service to clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed