Tax Supervisor at Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time - Associate
About the job
- Timely filing of accurate and relevant tax returns
- Liaison with relevant tax authorities
- Tax audit and queries
- Monthly tax reporting
- Tax clearance certificate.
- Monthly VAT (Value Added Tax) computations, remittances and filing of applicable VAT Returns.
- Perform various daily tax operations, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Calculation of Company Income Tax (CIT), Education Tax (EDT) and Deferred Tax (DT) provision
- Preparation of PAYE Returns documentations and tax obligation for the relevant tax authorities.
- Monthly WHT computation, remittances and providing Payees with WHT receipts.
- Review and analyze invoices and other financial documents, and performed tax accounts reconciliation
- Filing of monthly and annual returns with the relevant tax authorities across 36 locations
- Filing of Transfer Pricing (TP) declaration and disclosure Processing of certificate of acceptance of fixed asset (CAFA)
- Sorting out all issues that arise from the tax audit including attending tax audit review meetings.
- Attending to any queries raised by the relevant tax authorities in respect of the PAYE Returns
- Preparation of monthly tax report and finalizing all pre-close activities
- Applying for and obtaining the TCC for all employees (local and upcountry)
- Undertaking all correspondence relating to the objection to any disputed Notice of Assessment.
- B.Sc. / HND Accounting or any finance related course
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CITN).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant Experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office suite
- Advanced Excel user
- Appreciable knowledge of Nigerian Tax laws
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing Regulation.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply