Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Work in-country to manage the EPC’s Logistics and Materials Management process.
- Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution.
- Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC).
- Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3:
- Work closely with operations to facilitate requests
- Data entry to ensure that all charge code/AFE and Contractual nomenclature is referenced
- Work within customer portals to facilitate load communication and billing inputs are completed.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical Degree
- Experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to manage critical timelines, attention to detail and accuracy, and deal with stressful situations professionally.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed