Summit Estate Limited is a real estate company situated in Abuja and Lagos. We are dedicated to making a positive difference in the industry which we have achieved by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what they do and a project team that maintains a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Make sales of plots of land
- Represent the organization in sales meetings, sales presentations and sales rallies.
- Identify new marketing and business strategies
- Record daily reports and send copies to the sales Manager
- Review your own sales performance
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Visit old customers for follow up
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Sourcing and securing customers
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets; arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers and colleagues
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Writing adequate sales & marketing reports as requested and submit to the Marketing manager
- Working effectively and efficiently with your team
- Assist your team head in organizing, supervising, and coordinating the team.
- And any other duties that the organization may deem fit to delegate to you from time to time.
- HND / Master's Degree with 1 - 5 years work experience
- Digital marketing using online platforms like Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms is an added advantage
- Exceptional written, communication & networking skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven record of target meeting
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Strong drive for success
- Ability to bring in potential clients and close deals
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Must be presentable, confident, and have high integrity
- Performance driven & competitive
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Be passionate about the property industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply