Design Synchrony helps to create more time for "Key Activities" by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work with the supporting teams (such as programmers…), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistency in the brand messaging.
- Work with the sales team to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current customers.
- Launch promotional offers and events to attract new customers.
- Optimize the business website to increase online traffic.
- Follow best practices for social media marketing on different platforms.
- Conduct regular audits for social media and website marketing performance.
- Maintain and monitor online listings across various e-commerce platforms.
- Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / MS Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of identifying, attracting and engaging target audiences
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and developments
- Creative in devising informative, engaging and motivational digital campaigns
- Proven marketing experience on different digital platforms
- Experience with leading and managing social media marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of email, newsletters, push notifications and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to use SEO, SEM and marketing databases for promotional purposes
- Understanding of landing pages optimization, user funnels and A/B testing
- Proficiency in using website analytics tools, ad serving tools and marketing software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply