Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Fluff End Operator
Job Requisition ID: 850337
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Perform as part of the shift team to ensure that safety, quality, productivity, and housekeeping are maintained to the required standards in an environment of continual improvement.
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Checks that raw materials that enter his/her sector correspond with the required material of the product manufactured and return raw materials, not in use after a change of grade and/or product.
- Loads SAM bags onto the SAM hopper
- Loads the Pulp reels onto the Pulp Unwind.
- Prepares splices for the pulp to unwind.
- Loads adhesives into the adhesive melters.
- Participate in troubleshooting and problem-solving on all modules in this section.
- Capture data regarding machine waste and delay and communicates this to the MOP for documentation and to effectively use this information for analysis and decision-making on preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with center lining guidelines.
- Acts as cover for any other operator when required.
- Control material usage to minimize waste and material cost
- Knows and actively participates in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- Operates the MID section of the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve a rate of operation targets. (MDH, Waste,Delay,Ti, Ci,ppm)
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes, and materials issues.
We are looking for:
- National Diploma ND / C&G 1 / Trade Test Grade 3 qualification in either Mechanical Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 2 years must be process experience.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- Attractive compensation package
- Career opportunities growth
- Medical Insurance
- Great Team to be
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply