Cashier at a Hospitality Firm - WorQulture
WorQulture - Our client, a Hospitality Firm located in Lagos, State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Our client is recruiting for the role of a cashier who will handle all financial transactions at the point of sale.
- Receive payment for services through relevant channels(cash, transfer, POS).
- Operate cash machines and POS to compute customers bills.
- Check bills to see if the correct amount has been displayed to be presented to customers.
- Answer customers’ questions regarding billed items.
- Record totaled amounts, including expenses in company’s database.
- Inform customers about available modes of payments.
- Take cash payments in exchange of services rendered.
- Process credit and debit card payments and ensure that customers sign receipts.
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of each shift and ensure that it tallies and issue receipts for all transactions.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Carry out banking operations as necessary.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Experience working in the Hospitality sector.
- Must have a good accounting background.
- High attention to detail with numeric accuracy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply