First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it's Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Application Support Officer
Job Identification Number: 731
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Shift: Day
Duties And Responsibilities
Project and Stakeholders Management:
- Carry out sanity checks on all deployed modules and features of the application.
- Coordination of UAT and business requirement document development with all participating stakeholders.
- Work with end users, vendors and service providers as the liaison with the IT team.
- Identify and help design CRM-related report requirements and list views.
- Developed required workflow rules and business processes configurations etc. by the users.
- Develop views, reports, dashboards that are required by different business units and executives.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure the CRM environment is configured and adjusted correctly.
- Work with both the end users and the technical team to identify and assist in resolving system issues and provide technical support, troubleshooting software issues, as requested.
Help Desk Support:
- Support by troubleshooting and solving user or system issues and respond in a timely fashion
- Analyze potential issues and communicate to assess needs and determine solutions for end users.
- Work closely with business leaders to analyze business requirements and communicate to developers regarding configuration and customization solutions that meet delivery and project goals and expectations.
- Keep a monthly statistics report and monitor usage to determine business solutions for business recognized needs.
- Instruct new users on the application and train existing users on best practices & new functionality.
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- Coordinate all training programs of the unit.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, IT or other relevant discipline
- Experience in the user Microsoft Dynamics 365 and its implementation across various business functions such as services, sales etc.
- Experience in administering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Case Process Configuration, Sales Process Configuration, Power Apps, Power BI etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Login And Apply