Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provides Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The business development manager (BDM) is the first point of contact a new potential client will have with our business when they are seeking information on our products and services.
- The BDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
- Responsible for marketing and promotion of risk control service for fin-tech and marketing solutions.
- Responsible for the preparation of basic materials and related documents needed for cooperation.
- Responsible for the communication of the project, and actively promote the implementation of internal and external programs.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in a financial organisation
- Familiar with the local consumer financial business market and have rich institutions resources, including but not limited to banks and consumer financial licensed institutions.
- Strong resource integration, communication skills, clients’ development and public relations skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using "BD" as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply