Rossland Placement Services - Our client, a mid-sized rice mill located in rural Benue State, is in needs the services of a dynamic candidate to fill the position below:
POSITION : Rice Mill Manager
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement & control production schedules
- Estimate, negotiate and agree budgets and time scales
- Assess resources requirements
- Ensure preventive maintenance of the plant
- Maximize plant efficiency through teamwork and innovation
- Adhere to quality control standards in line with standard practices
- Responsible for product output and production volumes
- Should have exposure on safe work environment and food safety standards
- Liaise with various business units for selling products from the Mill.
- Education: M.Sc. Eng. B.Sc. Eng.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years managing or working in a senior level position for a rice mill
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the Subject Matter.
- This position is for a period but could be made permanent based on performance.
- Ensure to attach your managerial accomplishments with respect to the advertised position.
- There will be accommodation and transportation for the successful candidate
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed