Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
POSITION : Business IT & Project Manager
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ability to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
The Ideal Person
- Solid understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Able to lead and negotiate business
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis
- Degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline
- Business Analysis, Prince 2 /PMP Certification.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- Technical and/or process improvement project management experience.
- 5 to 9 years direct experience using enterprise-wide requirements, management systems and methodologies
- Experience with Agile delivery methods.