ActionAid is a global movement of people working together to further human rights and defeat poverty for all.
Position: Programme Coordinator
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities is essential.
- Master’s degree in relevant studies is desirable.
- At least five years’ experience in Project Management is essential
- Experience on Conflict Situations as it relates to Sexual & Reproductive Health, Community based work and engagements with CBOs is desirable
- Strong communication and writing skills is essential
- Ability to provide practical solutions within set deadlines is essential
- Excellent skills to motivate and inspire a functional team will be essential
- Ability to maintain donor relationship and accountability in line with funding policies and standards.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills is essential
- Multi-tasking skills is essential
- Negotiation skills is essential
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills is essential
- Highly numerate and excellent skills in Programme Information Management is desirable
- Membership of relevant professional institute is desirable
- Creative and takes initiative
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
- Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision
- Proven Leadership Qualities
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should complete the application form accessed from www.actionaid.org/nigeria. Applications should be sent in an MSWord attachment to email@example.com. Only Electronically submitted forms will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant, Job Title of position and Location applied for e.g. Ibrahim, Joy: Programme Coordinator - Borno
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed