Pathfinder International a sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) organization
POSITION : State Finance Officer
Global Fund project will support comprehensive HIV services in areas, namely Anti-Retroval Treatment (ART), Preventive ofMother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) programming, HIV Counseling and Testing (HCT) and Integration of HIV and TB with Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services.
- Pathfinder International, as Sub-Recipient (SR) has signed a grant for the period ending December 2017 with the Principal Recipient (PR), Family Health International (FHI360) funded by the Global Fund.
- Pathfinder will support comprehensive HIV services in areas, namely Anti-Retroviral Treatment (ART), Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) programming, HIV Counseling and Testing (HCT), and Integration of HIV and TB with Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Katsina and Gombe States.
- Responsible for the accounting function in the State office.
- Ensure the integrated and efficient day-to-day administrative operations of the project office, ensures adherence to PI/Donor policies and procedure in all transactions.
- Ensure that the project site functions efficiently in all administrative and financial matters.
- Responsible for the accounting function in the state office.
- Ensure the integrated and efficient day-to-day administrative operations of the project office.
- Ensures adherence to PI and GF policies and procedure in all transactions.
- Maintains proper books and records of accounting by overseeing the monthly preparation of the monthly office financial report.
- Reviews TPVs, Procurements and project payments and ensures it complies with PI policies.
- Keeps custody of financial documents i.e cheque books, lease agreements.
- Liaise with banks on confirmations, transfers and reconciliations.
- Provide support to program staff in budget preparation and assist in implementation of w/shops and trainings.
- Prepare monthly summary of receipts and disbursements of the field office with accompanying schedules for the state office.
- Prepare the monthly Field office budget in consultation with the State Manager for Country office approval.
- Ensures the safety of Company assets.
- Oversees the maintenance of the register of non-expendable properties in the office.
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a non- profit environment dealing with finance, grants. Audit experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented and high degree of accuracy, strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Computer skills including proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English in addition to Hausa language required.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed