Position Title: Vice President, Digital Marketing & CVM
Direct reports: Digital Marketing and Customer Value Management Teams
Sector: eCommerce, Online retail
As VP, Digital Marketing & CVM, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop & manage the digital marketing, creative, communication strategies & programs in order to maximize traffic & sales from B2C through integrated marketing effort and key paid and organic channels (AdWords, Social Media, SEO, Affiliates, Mobile Marketing)
- In-depth understanding of performance marketing for the optimization of both paid & organic digital channels.
- Build a team of analytics & Customer Base Management experts to drive business revenue performance through tactical and analytics driven Below The Line customer engagements.
- In-depth analysis of the customer base using existing data, analytical data sets, churn models and other sources of data to identify and cluster customers based on behavioral, transactional & signals to provide recommendations on actions/offers.
- Oversee the identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services, through a motivated sales force, and appropriate channel strategies.
- Manage market research & intelligence projects to understand market realities to guide Marketing strategies & executions.
- Drive key customer initiatives through the business with the ultimate goal of enhancing customer satisfaction, reduce churn, increasing sales, reducing costs, and positively moving customer loyalty.
- Responsible for the optimization of customer’s usage, order value and churn reduction on the enterprise platform through the analytical and systematic engagement of the base.
- Implementing compelling value propositions to acquire new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Implementing performance marketing to optimize paid digital marketing channels.
- Develop and drive strategies to maximize an organization's SEO performance.
- Complete other tasks – both strategic & tactical that will assist the Director, Marketing & Customer Experience make excellent decisions for the business.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ relevant experience in Traditional & Digital Marketing.
- Relevant experience MUST BE from Tier 1 or 2 Multinational FMCG ONLY.
- MUST UNDERSTAND Consumer and buying behavior.
- Possess an extraordinary and curious mind and love to use it.
- Strong social media experience.
- PROVEN ABILITY to duplicate traditional marketing proficiency and results in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding environment.
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business and develop relationships with external stakeholders.
- Are motivated by targets and see them as attainable
- Enjoy solving problems, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Are keen on mentoring and building your team.
Do not apply if you do not explicitly meet the above key requirements.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed