Marketing Managing, Nigeria
₦600,000 - 1,000,000
LAGOS , IKEJA , VICTORIA ISLAND , IKOYI , LAGOS ISLAND , LAGOS MAINLAND , LEKKI , EPE , OJOTA , OJU ELEGBA , APAPA , AMUWO ODOFIN ,
Marketing and Sales
Media and Publishing
Our client is a Multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Marketing Manager, Nigeria to be based in Lagos.
The Marketing Manager, Nigeria is responsible for ensuring that the right marketing programs and materials are in the right place at the right time to stimulate consumer purchase of our products, with a specific focus on retail.
Key Responsibilities among others would include:
- To develop and manage local 52 week plans consistent with corporate marketing strategies using the relevant mix to satisfy consumer preference
- Build demand which in turn will support the achievement of revenue growth and profitability.
- Translating corporate marketing projects into direct and indirect local tactics engaging relevant stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Directs and apportions marketing budgets to yield ROI
- Bring New Age and New Ideas to the brand's operations.
- Responsible for all social media marketing like Facebook, WhatsApp and newsletter, in line with our company’s brand guidelines.
- Working in affinity with the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Minimal of 4 Years Relevant Experience encompassing Brand and Media Management, Traditional Marketing (ATL, BTL, Experiential and Activation) and knowledge of New Age Marketing.
- Clear passion and enthusiasm for the fashion, textiles & creative industry
- Must be highly creative, strategic and very hands-on
- Preferred experience from Retail and Slow Moving Consumer Goods with emphasis on Fashion and Lifestyle.
- Good FMCG background is a plus
- Females are well encouraged to apply
- Broad and versed experience from brand management firms/agencies would be appreciated.
- THIS ROLE FOCUSES MORE ON BREADTH AND DEPTH OF EXPERIENCE OVER YEARS OR WORK.
- Must be used to travelling often as required.
- Proven track record of delivering results in complex and dynamic environments; must be able to thrive under pressure and meet urgent deadlines.
- Proven track record in consumer-oriented service (retail experience preferred).
- Experience in executing marketing strategies with technical marketing skills and expertise.
- Proven experience in market research support.
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Must have experience of communicating and negotiating with internal and external customers within a structured organization.
- Must have experience of preparing proposals, plans and reports, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate examples of creativity and proactivity in approaching tasks and duties.
- Numerate and experienced at following and compiling figures and managing budgets.
Method Of Application:
- Endeavor to use a CV that is recent, updated and exhaustive of all necessary details highlighting your fit for this role.
- Use bullet points and good spacing to enable those who vet your application judge you better
- Achievements and statistics go a long way in solidifying your candidacy
- Selection is by MERIT and FIRST COME bases.
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good Luck!!!
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed