legal officer (NYSC INTERN)
₦15,000 - 30,000
A reputable law firm located in Oregun,lagos is currently recruiting interns in the law field.
Legal interns will work directly with the Executive Director. Interns will gain experience by
- Assisting in drafting of pleadings, briefs, demand letters, and insurance appeals
- Conducting client intake and meeting with clients
- Researching legal questions and drafting memoranda for existing and potential cases
- Researching and drafting policy advocacy documents
- Researching and drafting materials for public education
- Compiling legal information and referral resources.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- The legal internship is open to law students who are currently serving or are awaiting service.
- Must have been called to bar
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- The highest levels of initiative, creativity, and good judgment
- Excellent research, writing, analytical and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-directed, and able to complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed