Get the Job: HR / Admin Officer at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
- E-Terra Technologies Limited is looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job adverts.
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- 2 years’ work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed